Hello everyone!

Hello everyone on this forum! I'm new here, so is a pleasure to introduce myself :D

I've discovered that AK1 haves a forum where you can share stuff and creations. Discovered Mugen around 2011 with some youtube videos I've seen from the channel and then, I did realize that you can create your own game and content for the engine on 2013, so I got hooked to this and I started cooking out stuff there (Some horrible stuff tbh, specially on the character side :P I didn't have any experience on nothing more than just pressing an on button on a computer and copy-pasting stuff without reading, I was just a kid with a laptop to run the engine).

After 10 years of retirement doing a lot of other stuff that I like and pursuing a career, without knowing what to do during a burnout on all of my hobbies and living career (I do Graphic design for a living), I just decided to take back mugen as a hobbie to kill time with another perspective and more knowledge to create stuff (still have to practice coding tho XD).

I wanna do a rework of an old char I did, but it will take a lot of time to get just the basic animations done XD (Quality over quantity I guess xD) That is if I don't lose the interest I have now and time allows it. so, you wouldn't see something like that for a time. 

For now, I'll just put stuff like char modifications and memes. So this is how I introduce myself to this community. I start with a question for you: What do you do for a living besides mugen?

Edited by FM Mugen
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2024 at 12:55 AM, FM Mugen said:

Hello everyone on this forum! I'm new here, so is a pleasure to introduce myself :D

I've discovered that AK1 haves a forum where you can share stuff and creations. Discovered Mugen around 2011 with some youtube videos I've seen from the channel and then, I did realize that you can create your own game and content for the engine on 2013, so I got hooked to this and I started cooking out stuff there (Some horrible stuff tbh, specially on the character side :P I didn't have any experience on nothing more than just pressing an on button on a computer and copy-pasting stuff without reading, I was just a kid with a laptop to run the engine).

After 10 years of retirement doing a lot of other stuff that I like and pursuing a career, without knowing what to do during a burnout on all of my hobbies and living career (I do Graphic design for a living), I just decided to take back mugen as a hobbie to kill time with another perspective and more knowledge to create stuff (still have to practice coding tho XD).

I wanna do a rework of an old char I did, but it will take a lot of time to get just the basic animations done XD (Quality over quantity I guess xD) That is if I don't lose the interest I have now and time allows it. so, you wouldn't see something like that for a time. 

For now, I'll just put stuff like char modifications and memes. So this is how I introduce myself to this community. I start with a question for you: What do you do for a living besides mugen?

Im old man that enjoy creating Mugen Screen pack and now I moved to Ikemen go. I prefer spending my time working on new content and helping people with Ikemen go trouble shooting more. when Im not making stuff for ikemen go I spend my time with my grand kids and have a family's outing, and when Im bored I play Private server of Phantasy Star Online and Phantasy Star Universe from PSU Clementine. most my time I spent doing is keep close watch on Making more content for the Ikemen go and do more. that what I spend time doing :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2024 at 11:55 PM, FM Mugen said:

I know I am super late, but I am just your average person outside of mugen really. like yea I do rosters n stuff but, I just chill, play video games, watch anime, and consume BTS and TXT content lol I use to watch k-dramas but they are the same rinse and repeat. but I do read mangas and manwhas as well every once in a blue moon. 

• Thanks 1