Spotify playlists

FM Mugen

Hey, I hope you're doing good, to start this topic I'll give you some taste of my public spotify playlists to inspire you and encourage the exploration of new musical flavors for those who want something new for their ears (Well, at least try it :P). Here you can find a pretty diverse list of music and genres, from mainstream music that probably everyone knows to really obscure music which no one has ever heard of in their life.

I usually add songs that I really like to each playlist every time I'm working on Spotify, so there are usual updates. The covers of each playlist were designed by @fm.artz

Enjoy! :).

54 CYMRY BEATZ (Breakcore)

Spoiler

BASS (EDM, Drum and Bass, Classic dubstep)

Spoiler

CHILL (Relaxing music, ambience, white noise)

Spoiler

TECHRAVE (Hardcore, Techno, Trance, Hard Techno, Rave music in general)

Spoiler

ABSTRAKT (Noise, Asymmetric, modular, experimental music)

Spoiler

NU METAL FROM 2010/2020 (Modern tracks with vibes of nu metal era, there's some classics too)

Spoiler

THE SHADOWTRAPZ LIST (Some trap metal classics basically)

Spoiler

POWER FANTASY (Hyperpop and nolstalgiacore)

Spoiler

FRIENDZ (A personal selection of music from friends and local talents on my country)

Spoiler

If you do music and have releases on Spotify. You can reach to this topic comment section and pass the spotify link, so I can put it on the FRIENDZ playlist (I recommend you upload it first on musicbox so you can get some reach here too).