Uya-HTA

Nomi

Uya-HTA

Uya or... Uya-HTA in this case, is a Low Tier Postman character, meaning she starts a match by loading herself and a dead dummy to win... 
without modifying the enemy's files and without injecting code to the engine, nothing special right? 
Well... yes, postmans itself once created two and three times becomes rather boring and trivial, 
so I decided to update it a bit by adding functionalities, using a program that Microsoft created many years ago, namely the HTML Application (.hta).
It was used to create programs for Windows using scripts and HTML. But to this day, it only serves to create malware.
And I asked myself, why not use this program instead of the batch files? And indeed, that's what I did with this character.
The HTA template I made, you can use it as you wish, in fact, there are no rules, it's usable and modifiable for everyone.
The more experienced you are in programming, the more interesting the postman becomes...
Here you can use multiple scripting languages, so choose the one you are most comfortable and capable of, maybe search to see which
scripting languages you can use. In my template, I use HTML, CSS, VBS and PowerShell.
And hey, be creative with the CSS and HTML!