Legendary Mugen Alpha X Roster REMAKE w/ 1000+ Chars! (WINMUGEN) (WARNING: TONS OF CHEAPIES)

Legendary Mugen Alpha X Roster REMAKE w/ 1000+ Chars! (WINMUGEN) (WARNING: TONS OF CHEAPIES)

This is a remake of a roster that wasn't really mine but I uploaded it at one time on the channel and it was YEARSS ago so I decided. this is winmugen, btw no 1.0/1.1 this has have 2,000+ chars, along with 70+ stages. but just letting you know this mugen really does show it's age. also MAJOR warning, there's a lot of CHEAPIES in this so keep that in mind. winmungen is known for cheapies so it shouldn't be much of a surprise. 

The select and vs music plays when it wants to. but, the title music is fine. some winmugen stages work when it want to. either way, this mugen is great and when making this I had so much nostalgia, it's old but gold yknow more information in the description bcz I go more in depth about this mugen. that being said..

Chars: over, 2,000 chars

Stages: 50+ stages

Preview of said mugen here: