WWF The Arcade Game SCREENPACK

WWF The Arcade Game SCREENPACK

This screenpack was made by EstebanG18 he's made a note about it which goes as follows:

"Hello, this is a screen pack that has been saved for years, it was made back in 2016 by me but i never finish it, sometimes i start a project but i never finish it before, it is now.
it is a big problem i have, maybe i can't always finish these projects by myself, it is really hard to do this stuff alone.

This is not the greatest screen pack but i didn't wanted to go to waste, it has to be shared like all the stuff i do but never finish.
if needed, one day i will updated it.

i recommend putting your mugen resolution to 800x508 so it looks better and not cut out from the bottom, but you might only wanna get this screenpack because of the lifebars
they are really GOOD and colorfull.
if you know how to put/install a screenpack then there will be no problem! (works for 1.0 and 1.1)

Enjoy wrestling fans, i might make a AEW screenpack if i get some support, or motivation" - EstebanG18

As a wrestling fan I will be enjoying this very well and I hope all other wrestling fans on here as well enjoy this screenpack and heck maybe even encourage the guy to make an AEW one I personally don't watch AEW like I use to but who knows it wouldn't hurt to have a AEW screenpack tho.