SSSSSSl

yoonbin16

SSSSSSl

View File

I don't know what to say about this file but OP said this about it: 

"again the japanese do not cease to impress i dont even know if it is a donald or colonel edit i dont even know WTF this is i i only know is extremely poweful and creepy and defeated my entire roaster i thinks is a Frost/hypernull tier it can disable the taskmanager so be careful."

Note from me personally:

As someone that loves cheapies and of all sorts I do not condone or encourage the use of frost tier cheapies I just wanted to say that because they really do tend to mess with task managers and such BUT if you have a virtual machine and are willing to give it a go. go ahead, but this will be the only time I upload a frost tier on here. I am a cheapie conssesiur that just doesn't like any cheapie that potentially corrupts the OS or even, the entire PC in general. but this one I had to upload for archiving reasons because apparently, it was lost media at one point.

If you guys aren't OK with this type of file being on here let me know and I'll take it down but remember this was considered lost media by a friend and the only way you can get it is OFF of MA but not everyone can access nor, even download off of MA due to obvious reasons of the staff being horrible there.