👩‍💻My Mugen Matrix Museum Roster w/ 18,000 Chars! (FINAL) (MUGEN COMPLETE) (DOWNLOADABLE)

You got that right, this mugen is FINALLY complete and I couldn't have done it without the support of my community!

Also some extra good news before I get into this, someone pitched in on my discord to help pay for a 1TB pro plan for Mediafire! after all those years, someone finally pitched in to help me in regards of this mugens and I've been so gleeful this mugen will officially be the last mugen depending on google drive. 

Enough of that let's get to the mugen. as you guys see here it is finally complete!

It was no easy fleet! but we are here we did it. this mugen is around 322GB but that's decompressed, compressed it is 169 GB. this mugen is VERY HEFTY. I wouldn't recommend this for the potato PC users. the steps to get this one has changed so pay attention:

↳ IF you already have this mugen from either part 1 or part 2:
All you need to do is download the chars here

Then, download the data folder (aka where the updated select.def is) here

OR

↳ IF you are new, or waited for the mugen to be finished and didn't have either part 1 or 2:
Just download the complete game here by doing this, getting the chars here and getting the game folder (aka the data, fonts, stages, etc..) here

⇢ That is all...thank you all for your support and patience for this successful mugen project! 

Preview: