Mugen Clash Of All Stars 1.0 Screenpack 4000+ Slots

yoonbin16

Mugen Clash Of All Stars 1.0 Screenpack 4000+ Slots

Hi, now this is interesting isn't it.

I know some of you are wondering where I even found this and it's quite the interesting story. if you are in my discord then you already know what I mean but if you aren't...

So I had some people aka subscribers and overall, curious people in the mugen community who stumbled upon my mugen all stars roster that I made I think officially 3-4 years ago asking for the screenpack for it. at the time, the screenpack WAS available from where I originally got it from and that was from MFFA and that person who made this screenpack (well edit of eve screenpack) was named Mugen-Toon-X and this was the post for said screenpack: https://mugenfreeforall.com/topic/34974-mugen-clash-of-all-stars/ 

That's where I originally got the screenpack, BUT if you try to get the screenpack from the direct source now, it will say that it's no longer available and I told many people this a long time ago but since the mugen stays in relevancy to this day... people are still curious about the screenpack therefore I began to become curious myself thinking oh shit what if it's LOST MEDIA? but before deciding that I decided to do a little googling to see if I was certain or not if it was or just was uploaded elsewhere and well....

I wouldn't be posting this right now if I didn't find it now would I? lol, so apparently a user on YouTube by the name of Manic Mugenverse actually had re-uploaded this screenpack on his channel and I think put maybe 3 chars on there? as shown on the video. but other than, that I am certain when you download it, it comes with 3 chars and that's about it just as a starter. so enough of the blabber it is official that the screenpack for the mugen that started it all is still around and here:

Link to screenpack is here 

Back up link made by me for the screenpack is here and ANOTHER backup link here

I know it's extra to make up two backup links but, considering this mugen is what started it all for me and really the community and seeing people actively showcase their love for this screenpack and my roster in general was great and I know this felt worth perserving! enjoy everyone~ 

Here's a preview of my roster for old time's sake!