Is there any mugen merch?

yoonbin16

So, as of recently I was thinking of copping some mugen merch. but, I couldn't really find any?? I saw a store option on this site but it was blank. so does anyone know where I can actually get mugen merchandise especially as someone who's been a fan of this franchise for a decade now? lol the reason why I ask is cuz I always love having merch of the things I love for example I have some BTS merch, some genshin impact merch, WWE merch, etc...

22 hours ago, yoonbin16 said:

So, as of recently I was thinking of copping some mugen merch. but, I couldn't really find any?? I saw a store option on this site but it was blank. so does anyone know where I can actually get mugen merchandise especially as someone who's been a fan of this franchise for a decade now? lol the reason why I ask is cuz I always love having merch of the things I love for example I have some BTS merch, some genshin impact merch, WWE merch, etc...

you cant sell mugen in general its illegal to do so because the freaking fact that its an Fanbase close source free software. that always been A mayor fact. reason that gaming company has not acknowledge as a treat so there FOR NO. 

However if you are not lazy and want to work really hard on learning you can start making money with Ikemen go nightly build and make your own game in 2D/3D Content with the skills of making pure pure Original Content without taking no content asset from other gaming company. You can make your own merchandise with your original game that you create from scratch and building and making 3d model and 2.5 d characters for the game. and make a good decent sell if the game is that good and wont sux butt farts 

• Upvote 1