Request

Toby

Hello? I'm looking for somebody to edit a couple of characters for me ... the most I can pay is ten dollars 🙂 thanks susan. I'm looking to add some new moves to a character. And work on her AI. She has some new moves already that I paied for She just won't perform them all that much maybe 1% chance you might see her do one if them. Inbox me for my discord or more info.

Just now, Toby said:

Hello? I'm looking for somebody to edit a couple of characters for me ... the most I can pay is ten dollars 🙂 thanks susan. I'm looking to add some new moves to a character. And work on her AI. She has some new moves already that I paied for She just won't perform them all that much maybe 1% chance you might see her do one if them. Inbox me for my discord or more info. All so sorry if this is in the wrong section.

1 hour ago, Toby said:

Hello? I'm looking for somebody to edit a couple of characters for me ... the most I can pay is ten dollars 🙂 thanks susan. I'm looking to add some new moves to a character. And work on her AI. She has some new moves already that I paied for She just won't perform them all that much maybe 1% chance you might see her do one if them. Inbox me for my discord or more info.

Not to be that person but I feel like you should've put this under mugen topics or the request section of the site because this category is for chars for download