The Official Metal Slug MEGA Collection

Dai-Manji

yetmhdU.png

Daimanji.gifIntro-Rebelle-2.gif

(from the Wiki)
Metal Slug (メタルスラッグ) is a series of run and gun video games first released on Neo Geo arcade machines and game consoles originally created by Nazca and later by SNK. It has also been ported to various consoles, including the Playstation 2, Gameboy Advance, mobile devices, and more.

Metal Slug takes most of its inspiration from (if not basically copied the entire game of) Gunforce: Battle Fire Engulfed Terror Island and Gunforce II (as those two games are the predecessors to the franchise) with a few creations for vehicles and such that seem to be based on other games, such as R-Type.

NEOGEO_Metal_Slug_2_%28Metal_Slug_2_-_Su
And of course, from Metal Slug II, the final boss fight, one of the greatest things to ever exist.

Overall, this series of games is insanely popular, as it has spawned countless variations, mobile games, PC games, fan-games, and so on. However, in the MUGEN community, more specifically, the Japanese and Chinese creators of these characters (and stages), a specific site ended up causing a bunch of these creators to completely stop creating Metal Slug characters or to begin GATEKEEPING and/or PRIVATE sharing these characters amongst a very small selection of people.

So sadly, there will always be stuff missing from this collection, as I have no way of accessing any of these private storages, and I doubt myself, or anyone else that isn't already part of it, ever will. With that said though, I did my best to try and collect as much content from this community as I could over the years (as I am a huge fan of Metal Slug, in fact, I would say... Metal Slug is the best game series ever made), and I did my best to archive as many characters, stages, and other content that I was able to find.

NSX2015's YouTube
NightTerror599's YouTube
吳承曇/q2951415's YouTube
Hound's YouTube
The Kill's YouTube
STG/STG Masara's YouTube

MabsKMK's Website

These are some of the top creators for Metal Slug characters and/or content, but unfortunately, most of them either no longer make MUGEN content at all or no longer make content that is available to the public.

Also, if anyone happens to have characters that were at one point released by 吳承曇/q2951415 (but are no longer available to the public), I would greatly appreciate you sharing them with me (if I don't already have them in my collection).

Additionally, if you happen to have "Shoe" and "Hozmi" by NSX2015, I would EXTREMELY appreciate that, as when I talked to NSX2015, they have informed me that they lost all of their characters when they deleted their 4shared and mediafire accounts some time ago. I guess they didn't bother to back anything up, so its a good thing that I managed to archive almost all of their stuff, but unfortunately, their "Shoe" (its a tank) and their "Hozmi" (its an enemy submarine boss thing) both seem to be missing entirely and don't even exist on that one site.

DOWNLAOD LINK IS LOCATED HERE

• Upvote 1

On 10/18/2024 at 10:28 AM, Dai-Manji said:

yetmhdU.png

Daimanji.gifIntro-Rebelle-2.gif

(from the Wiki)
Metal Slug (メタルスラッグ) is a series of run and gun video games first released on Neo Geo arcade machines and game consoles originally created by Nazca and later by SNK. It has also been ported to various consoles, including the Playstation 2, Gameboy Advance, mobile devices, and more.

Metal Slug takes most of its inspiration from (if not basically copied the entire game of) Gunforce: Battle Fire Engulfed Terror Island and Gunforce II (as those two games are the predecessors to the franchise) with a few creations for vehicles and such that seem to be based on other games, such as R-Type.

NEOGEO_Metal_Slug_2_%28Metal_Slug_2_-_Su
And of course, from Metal Slug II, the final boss fight, one of the greatest things to ever exist.

Overall, this series of games is insanely popular, as it has spawned countless variations, mobile games, PC games, fan-games, and so on. However, in the MUGEN community, more specifically, the Japanese and Chinese creators of these characters (and stages), a specific site ended up causing a bunch of these creators to completely stop creating Metal Slug characters or to begin GATEKEEPING and/or PRIVATE sharing these characters amongst a very small selection of people.

So sadly, there will always be stuff missing from this collection, as I have no way of accessing any of these private storages, and I doubt myself, or anyone else that isn't already part of it, ever will. With that said though, I did my best to try and collect as much content from this community as I could over the years (as I am a huge fan of Metal Slug, in fact, I would say... Metal Slug is the best game series ever made), and I did my best to archive as many characters, stages, and other content that I was able to find.

NSX2015's YouTube
NightTerror599's YouTube
吳承曇/q2951415's YouTube
Hound's YouTube
The Kill's YouTube
STG/STG Masara's YouTube

MabsKMK's Website

These are some of the top creators for Metal Slug characters and/or content, but unfortunately, most of them either no longer make MUGEN content at all or no longer make content that is available to the public.

Also, if anyone happens to have characters that were at one point released by 吳承曇/q2951415 (but are no longer available to the public), I would greatly appreciate you sharing them with me (if I don't already have them in my collection).

Additionally, if you happen to have "Shoe" and "Hozmi" by NSX2015, I would EXTREMELY appreciate that, as when I talked to NSX2015, they have informed me that they lost all of their characters when they deleted their 4shared and mediafire accounts some time ago. I guess they didn't bother to back anything up, so its a good thing that I managed to archive almost all of their stuff, but unfortunately, their "Shoe" (its a tank) and their "Hozmi" (its an enemy submarine boss thing) both seem to be missing entirely and don't even exist on that one site.

DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING HERE

Please provided a better link Mega because is not working for some reason and not wise to force people to sign in to MEGA to get access. please have a open shared link for everyone to have access to the link please. 

59 minutes ago, OldGamer said:

Please provided a better link Mega because is not working for some reason and not wise to force people to sign in to MEGA to get access. please have a open shared link for everyone to have access to the link please. 

Would like to, except I cannot edit my post anymore for some dumb reason.

Screenshot_20241020_055038_Chrome.jpg

• Upvote 1